Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Adventure




I haven`t posted in a while. I have been busy starting a new group for church. I have been asked by several ladies to start a food storage group. After thinking about it for a while I decided that it would be fun. So I have been coming up with different ideas to talk/learn about. I have come up with what I think are some really good ideas. If I am not posting new recipes it is because I am busy working on getting my group started. I will be posting not only recipes but also different topics pertaining to food storage and things that we are going to be doing/talking about. Wish me luck on this new adventure I am about to embark on. Also if you have any ideas that you think for my group let me know. I am open to all!! Thanks

This is a picture of my new Shelf Reliance shelf. I LOVE it!!! I want another one so bad!!! With time though they are pretty spendy.

Enjoy

No comments: