Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I feel much better!


Last night Mat and I drove to Bellingham and stayed the night. It was so nice to get away from the kids. I really needed it. This morning when I woke up I took a shower and didnt have to worry about how long Iwas in there. I just stood there for a while and thought how nice is this. No kids banging on the door, yelling that they need something. After we were ready for the day we went out for breakfast. No kids yelling or fighting. It was wonderful.

We drove to Vancouver B.C. I had to wait for Mat to get through customs so I saw a store and went in it and looked around. When I was done I needed to go meet up with Mat. I couldnt figure out how to get out with out going through customs to get into the US. I ended up having to back up about 50 feet or so because I was going to wrong way. I had to get out of the van and move a cone so I could get back where I had been. I cant believe that I did that. It was so funny. We had such a good day. It is so beautiful there. We took some great pictures.

I am so grateful that I was able to go. I really needed to get away. I feel much better now and feel that I can be a better Mother to my children. They deserve to have a good, sane mother.

No comments: