Sunday, April 20, 2008

It`s been a good day/Vancouver B.C.

I have been having such a hard time going to church lately. I have a wonderful lady who helps me with my kids. She is such a blessing to be. I don't know what I would do with out her. But it is still so hard to go to church. My children do not behave themselves. I don't get anything out of going. The only reason I go is because I know that that is where I need to be. I had such a hard time today at church. I cant tell you how many times I had to blink my tears back today. This morning went by so smoothly that we were ready about 15 minutes before we had to leave. It was so nice. I never have that happen. I thought, surely this is going to be a good day. Little did I know. I get to church and everything goes down hill from there. After I got home and put Brooklyn and Jordin in bed I was able to sit down and relax a little. My brother and his girlfriend came over for a few minutes. It was nice to have them here and visit with them. Things went better after they left. Jordin woke up from his nap, had lunch and went to his friends house to play. He was there until we were ready to go to my parents house. Brooklyn woke up and was really good. Today went better than I had expected. I was relieved. It was so nice not being as stressed as I usually am.

I am excited, Tuesday evening I am going to follow Mat to Vancouver B.C. We are going to spend the night there. In the morning Mat will deliver his last truck and we will be able to spend a couple hours in B.C. It will be so nice to get away for awhile. I have never been to Canada before. So I`m really excited to go. I have heard that B.C. is beautiful this time of the year. Mat and I rarely get out together so this will be nice getting out like this. He will be driving his truck up there so we wont be together driving up there. Once the truck gets delivered we will be together.

No comments: