Thursday, May 22, 2008

4 Wheeler











Earlier today my Dad called me and asked me to bring the kids to his house. He wanted to show the kids something he bought. When we drove up the driveway Jor saw it. How he saw it I don't know. My Dad took the kids down by the motor home and show`ed them his new 4 wheeler. The kids were so excited. Jor was already sitting on it. So my Dad took the boys for a ride. Jor was in heaven. Cody thought it was the coolest thing ever. When they were done Dad was going to take Raquel for a ride but Brooklyn was watching him so he grabbed her and let her sit on it. That made her so happy. It was cute. Later this evening Dad took me for a ride. It really was so much fun. It will be fun to have it here until next January when my parents take it to Arizona and leave it there. It turned out to be a really nice evening with my Dad.

No comments: