Friday, May 2, 2008

My men are so cute


Ok so I just have to say that I have these cutest men in my life. Jordin got the mail for me today. In the mail was a craftsman's tool catalog. When Jordin saw it that was all he wanted. Oh I forgot to mention that he had his friend at our house playing. He took the catalog out in the back yard to look at it with Tara. I went to check on them a little bit later and they were sitting at the kids picnic table looking at the catalog together. It was so cute.

Mat and I went out tonight & took the kids to my parents house. So when we got home this evening Jordin grabs the catalog and asks Mat to read it to him. So Mat and Jordin sit down at the computer and Mat reads the catalog to him. Spend more save more. Power outdoor projects with craftsman tools. Craftsman exclusive member.

It was so cute. After about 10 minutes of Jordin being enthused about the reading he finally gets off Mats lap. Walks to the couch and moves the pillows and tells Mat to go sit on the couch and get comfortable. So they sit on the couch and read for another 10, 15 minutes. Jordin shows Mat what lawnmowers to buy and what tools are the good ones.

Jordin may be the biggest pain in the butt but its moments like this that makes it all worth it.

No comments: