Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My bathroom


Ok so it finally happened. It took a while but it was so worth the wait. About a month ago I bought the marble stone for my bathroom counter top. My brother did all the fabricating on it so I got a really good deal. He came and installed it last night. It looks so good. There was not enough of the marble to do the back splash so I went to Lowe's today and bought tile to do the back splash. I was really nervous to do the tiling myself but once I started it I realised how easy it was. It turned out so nice. I am really pleased with how it turned out. Now I need to get the mirror back up and frame that out. Then try and decide on a color for the walls.

My next project will be to tile the shower. I am going to be buying the materials in the next few weeks to get that started. Once that is done I will do the floor. My home was built in the early 80's and it totally looks it. It just amazed me how much different it looks. I have sanded and painted the vanity, put the counter top & back splash on. Just that little bit has made such a huge difference. With the few things I have done in my house I am really starting to love my house. I have always liked my house don't get me wrong, but I really love it now.

Ya I know, what a boring life I lead, but you know what. I have had so much fun doing it.

No comments: